I started this blog hoping that I could use it as a springboard to change my situation in the year to come. How do I plan on accomplishing this, you ask? Well, I read a lot of self help books. And I plan on taking bits and pieces from all of them to create something that I can use for myself. I've recently read the book, The Spark by Chris Downie, the creator of Sparkpeople.com. I've also read Sink Reflections by the Flylady, hence the title of my blog. I've also read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover, Chris Hardwick's The Nerdist Way, and others that I hope will help me along the way.
I also hope that during the course of 2012 I write more. (I have always wanted to write fiction, but I've never written more that few chapters of any particular story.) I want to find artistic and creative endeavors that will make me happy. And I want to face my fears and learn to make friends. I don't know how this year will go, and I'm both excited and scared to begin this journey. Wish me Luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment